Monday, August 14, 2023

Little Dreamers Baby Card


 Hi everyone! Today I am using the cute Little Dreamers Bundle from the Annual Catalog! I just love these little animals.  I thought they would be great to make some welcome baby cards, but I also intent to use them to get a little caught up on some of my Scrapbook pages.  

Here is my first card made with this stamp set.  I used the Lion image as well as the fun clouds and moon die cuts.  In the background you can see the starts that were also cut out with the fun die set. 

The sentiments are cute and I love that I could use them on both the outside and the inside of the card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To color the little lion I used my Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils. Watercolor Pencils are a great way to get a lot of Stampin' Up! colors for less cost.  By applying more or less pressure while coloring you can get deeper or lighter colors.  You can even get some blended looks by adding the Blender Pens to your stash. The Blender Pens are a clear fluid that you can use in conjunction with the pencils to get a more blended coloring look.  

 

 


 

 There are two sets of Pencils. Assortment 1 has 13 pencils for $16 (included a white and black). Assortment 2 has 10 pencils for $13. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                  See full how to for this card in my Video






There a a few other fun little animals to choose from. I am looking forward to coloring that elephant and little chipmunk! 






Here is the catalog sample that inspired my sample. Isn't that cow adorable.  Sort of funny to say that a cow is adorable, but it is :) 









 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!