Thursday, December 7, 2023

Magical Meadow Winter Card

 I love love love this collection of products. The stamps make a soft image due to the way the rubber is engraved. The images are made with teeny tiny dots so that you get darker and lighter areas all with one stamp.  The dies cut out all the stamped images but there are also additional dies that made a variety of stems and sprigs for beautiful embellishments on your cards.  The stamp set and dies are retiring very soon, so act quickly.

The Winter Meadow paper is all my favorite colors with Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock and it has a watercolor look, which I LOVE! I am so glad this paper is NOT going away at the end of the month but will be available for a little longer. 

Here is the inside of the card. I was able to get two colors of ink on my stamp by using Stampin' Write Markers to ink it up. I used Shaded Spruce and Misty Moonlight.   I was worried that those pretty sprigs would get lost on the card with the patterned paper, so I added a circle cut with the Deckled Circles dies. 

This would be a pretty Holiday card or change up the sentiment an use it for a Winter Birthday. 

See a full step by step how to for this card at my YouTube Channel. 


  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!