Friday, December 15, 2023

Warm Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit and Crockpot Christmas Crunch

 

Today I put together my Warm Wishes Paper Pumpkin kit.  I thought I would show you how cute they turned out, and what I filled them with.

I love the treat packaging from Paper Pumpkin because I think that it's a nice way to show appreciation for coworkers, teachers, or anyone who makes you life a little easier.  I plan to give these to the people on the Hospitality Team at the church I attend. These are the greeters, ushers, translators.  There are a group of about 18 of us, so I used 3 Paper Pumpkin kits, with a couple left over. 

Here is a quick video on how to put them together.
 

 

 

 The packaging is Food Safe, so you can fill it with some homemade treats or something treats purchased from the store. They are not super big, which is great for me since I just want a little thank you. I also needed to make a lot, and these will not break the bank. 

Non-food items are great too, such as some lotion or Chapsticks for the winter weather. 




I filled mine with Crockpot Christmas Crunch.  I had to put them together fast because my husband kept eating it all and I was worried that I would run out. 







If you would like to try it, here is the recipe. 

Crockpot Christmas Crunch

Ingredients: 

24 ounces of White Candy Melts

I bag White Chocolate Chips (approx 12 ounces)

32 ounces of Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts

4 cups Mini Pretzels (lightly crunched, it's OK if there are some bigger pieces)

1 1/2 bags of Mini Holiday M&M's

 

Directions:

Add the Candy Melts, Peanuts and White Chocolate Chips into a Crockpot on low and allow to heat for an hour. Depending on your crockpot, you may need to let them heat for an hour and a half. Check at an hour and see it the Candy Melts have gotten soft enough to stir.   Turn off the Crockpot.  Add the pretzels and mix. Add half a bag of the M&M's and mix.  Drop by large spoonfulls onto a parchment lined baking tray, adding more of the M&M's on top as you go. You want some M&M's inside, but also some on top for the nice red and green color. Don't wait until you are all done to add the M&M's on top of the candy with have hardened and they wont stick.  Allow to completely cool and enjoy! 

If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, you can purchase kits to use next year. There is also a nice kit from 2022 that is on sale.  

If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin monthly, click here: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=95176

Or you can get the kits in pre-paid increments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!