Thursday, January 4, 2024

New Spring Mini Catalog

 

The New Spring Mini Catalog is here! Take a look at the new fun products that have arrived for spring. 

So many goodies it's hard to pick a favorite.  

My top three product suites are the Nature's Sweetness suite.













The Perennial Lavender Suite:











and the Lighter than Air Suite:












And for the months of January and February, you will also earn FREE products with every $50 you spend. Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration brochure here: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!