Thursday, January 4, 2024

Notes of Nature

 

First item from the new Spring Mini Catalog! 

I just love the textures and layers you can achieve with the Notes of Nature bundle.  I used all the stamp images and most of the dies for this card. 

The Card Base is Wild Wheat with a layered mat of Designer Series Paper in Wild Wheat on top. The Designer Series Paper is from the Softly Stippled paper pack, free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration.  I used Crumb Cake ink to stamp multiple images onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that I die cut with the 'notebook edge' die from the Notes of Nature Die set.  I further distressed the Very Vanilla piece to give it a ruffed up look by running my bone folder along the edges.  I layered some die cut stems in Mossy Meadow and Gold Foil, as well as some stamped images in a collage near the bottom corner, then added the sentiment on top. It was a lot of fun to combine all these elements and play with the distressing. There is a video step by step on my YouTube Channel.



                                                       Here is what the inside looks like.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!