Sunday, January 7, 2024

Painted Lavender Bundle from Stampin' Up!

 

I was immediately drawn to the Painted Lavender set in the Spring Mini Catalog. I have always loved lavender.  There are a bunch of huge Lavender plants down the street and when I walk by I like to run my hand through them as I pass.  


 One of my favorite items in the collection is the Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper.  The background is Crumb Cake and floral images on the paper have a pretty watercolor look to them.

Here is the first card I made with this bundle.  On the outside I used some of the die cuts included in the bundle, and then a single tall stem for the inside.  To get multiple shades of purple,  I first inked the stamp up in Fresh Freesia, then used a sponge dauber to add a little Gorgeous Grape. 

There is a whole suite of products that coordinate together beautifully. You can mix and match any of them and be sure to get a lovely result.  I love the Paper Butterflies.  You can add color with sponges or just leave them white.  




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!