Friday, March 29, 2024

Bird's Eye View Fun Fold

 

I made this Interlocking Flap Fun Fold for a team swap this month.  I think the birds from the Bird's Eye View stamp set are just so cute!  For this card I used my Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils to color in the birds.
When the card opens, the flap slides through the opening for a unique design.  I used Crushed Curry and Blueberry Bushel cardstock, as well as some designer series paper from the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper Collection.  The Woo-Hoo and Congratulations sentiment stamps are from the Charming Sentiments stamp set.  You can see a full how to for this card on my YouTube channel.


As some of you may know, there is a new catalog coming out in May. That means that in April a lot of items will be retiring and some even put on sale. Part of that sale will be the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper.  The sale starts April 9th, and I suggest you shop soon after so that you can get the best selection. Some items sell out fast. Some will be discounted and others not.  You can already see what will retire on the Stampin' Up! website. Retiring items have that designation listed in the Online store.  The official sale starts April 9-30th. 

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!