Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Magnolia Mood

 

I just loved this sample card that I saw in the Online Store at Stampin' Up!  I just had to make one.  

These Magnolia dies are so pretty and detailed and I love Magnolias anyway, so I purchased it right away.

There is a magnolia tree outside of my office window that we planted several years ago.  We didn't realize that it is such a slow growing tree! It is still so small.  Last year it only had 3 little buds.  We'll have to see if we get anymore this year.  I hope so! 

While my tree is not blue, I don't think any magnolias are, I just loved this card! It uses Lost Lagoon for the background and touches of Old Olive on the leaves.  The die is cut out with watercolor paper and then ink is applied with a brush to get a soft coloring. 

I made a step by step how to for this card on my YouTube channel.


The Magnolia Mood bundle is part of the Online Exclusives, so you wont find it in a catalog.  There are so many items in the Online Exclusives! I worry that people may miss them!  Here are some of the resent additions.  Check them all out here.


 Latte Love! There are stamps, paper, dies, and ribbon to coordinate with this line.  I love it all! 

 

 here is a link to the Latte Love suite

 

 

 

 

 

 


 Happy Little Things. I like this one for it's versatility and simplicity! 

here is a link to this bundle










This one might be my favorite, the Simply Zinnia suite has really amazing paper! be sure to check it out.

here's a link to this collection.

 

 

 

 

 

 


  Magnolia Mood bundle! Look at the big magnolia stamp! that will be such fun to color! and the dies are amazing. 

Here is a link to the magnolia bundle.

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to take a look at all the Online Exclusives so you never miss a thing! 


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!