Monday, March 25, 2024

So Simple Fractured Card

 

Have you tried the Fractured Card Yet?  I have to admit, I saw it a few times online but I thought that it would be lots of little pieces of paper and I just wasn't into it.  However, a friend brought it to a team event and we made them and it was so simple and yet very pretty and interesting to look at.  I decided to make them at my Card Buffet and people were amazed at how easy they were.   

Take a look at my How To video for step by step instructions and measurements.


 
My card uses the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper and the Nature's Prints Stamp Set. I think the card works best with small print patterned paper.  The Squares are cut out with the Stylish Shapes Dies, I love that stitching detail.  If you don't have those dies, you can use a basic cut out square made with a punch or paper trimmer.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!