Thursday, July 11, 2024

Free Class with the Filled with Cheer stamp set

 

I had so much fun playing with the new Filled with Cheer and Filled with Fun stamp sets.  

The Filled with Fun stamp set and dies came out a few months back and I loved the wagon image and those adorable dies to make the wagon. I pulled my kids around in a little red wagon for many years so it is dear to my heart. :) 

Just a few days ago, Stampin' Up! released another stamp set that coordinates with the Filled with Fun set.  It is called Filled with Cheer and it expands the fun! 

Now you can add Christmas packages to the wagon, and even a cute snowman.  

Here are the cards that I made...






Filled with Fun bundle used here. 










Filled with Fun bundle.









Filled with Cheer stamp set with the Filled with Fun dies.








Filled with Cheer stamp set












Filled with Cheer stamp set.






Filled with Cheer stamp set.  Shaker Card! 















                  FREE Filled With Cheer Online Class

I had planned a larger Stamp Camp to Go with these products, but my month got away from me.  I came down with Covid, first time, and I was super tired and just not up to it.  I had to cancel Stamp Camp and got very behind.  I am heading out for a family vacation, thankfully we are all recouped now, so I don't have time to finish the Stamp Camp to go.  I had already made the cards and filmed two of them, so I decided to make the two cards using the Filled with Cheer set into a smaller class, and make it FREE! 

You can see the how to videos for the Filled with Cheer shaker card and Wagon of gifts cards on my YouTube Channel, and download the PDF here.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!