Monday, July 1, 2024

Cutest Onsie


 Hi Everyone!

How cute is this new Cutest Onesie bundle?! I love it.  This is an inexpensive bundle that you will want to add to your collection. 

I made these super cute cards as an option for my Card Buffet.  The pink is Bubble Bath and the Blue is Azure Afternoon.  I stamped the Onesie on Bright And Beautiful designer Series paper for the Patterned Onesies, and Basic White for the other.  The Hangers are cut out from Silver Foil.  The Onesie die actually has a slit cut out for the hangers to really slip through the neck of the shirt.  Super Cute! 









The Scalloped piece of Basic White was cut with a retired die. I had a lot of them already cut and left over from a previous project and I didn't want them to go to waste.  There are a lot of there dies that you can use in it's place, such as Deckled Rectangles,  Perennial Postage, or Countryside Corners. 











I used the Happy Little Things dies to cut out the banner. 













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!