Monday, October 5, 2026

Lots of News for October!

 

I know it's already October 5th and you may have thought there weren't any new promotions for the month, but there are!! lots of them actually!  Stampin' Up! likes to start the month on the 1st Tuesday of the month. This sort of helps them finish out the previous month and allows us demonstrators to know what to expect.  So, October 6th is the first Tuesday of this month and that means new kits, new product of the month and a new Join Deal!! There will also be a Last Chance List refresh!! That's A LOT!!

Take a look at the Awesome new Product of the Month!! The Shining Stars Dies is a collection of 23 stars!! Get the product of the month for just $5 with an order of $75 or more.  

I don't have photos of the new kits for October but I did see them and they are Christmas themed.  Super cute and I think will sell out somewhat fast.  I will post photos tomorrow on my Facebook page when they go live. 

There is also a Join Deal for October that is really great.  They way you join has changed a bit earlier this year.  What you do now is purchase a Joining Coupon Code for $100 that is actually worth $125. Then when you go in and place your first demonstrator order, you fill your cart with any $125 worth of products and get your discount right away on that cart! put the coupon code in the promo box and off comes $125! Demonstrators earn a 15% off discount on orders, which can go higher depending on sales levels. You also get whatever promotions customers get, including the product of the month and Stampin' Rewards! If you join in October, you will get $50 in Stampin' Rewards added to your account. You can use Stampin' Rewards right away or save them up for a bigger purchase later. They expire in a year. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have, I am happy to help you out!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!