Hi Stampin' Friends! Recently I needed a treat holder for my Stamp Camp, we always make 4 cards and a treat holder, and I was in a hurry. My week had totally gotten away from me and I was short on time. I remembered the Diaper Fold Treat holder that I hadn't made in YEARS! I wondered if I would still like it after all this time and guess what? I did! This is an oldie but a goodie. So simple to make, no crazy scoring and gluing. This is something everyone need to know how to make. These are perfect to put at a place setting at a baby shower, bridal shower, teacher appreciation, work luncheon, you name it!
You can change up the papers and embellishments to fit any occasion. For Stamp Camp I choose to use the Autumn Opulence Designer Series Paper. This is a pretty paper for fall and I happened to find some fun new chocolates in co-ordinating colors! Yay! Here is a quick video that shows how to fold this treat holder. And when I say quick, I mean quick! I folded it in a minute, then a few seconds more to add the embellishments.Speaking of embellishments, for these projects I used the Radiant Sunflowers bundle. This is a great stamp bundle for fall, but really sunflowers are pretty all year long. There is a whole suite of products that coordinates together with papers, stamps, dies, ribbons and more.
I have a slightly longer video if you would like to see this a little slower and with the embellishments being added. You can check it out on my YouTube Channel here:
See the entire Sunflower Fields Suite here:
Product List
.jpg)



![Radiant Sunflowers Bundle (English) [ 168359 ] Radiant Sunflowers Bundle (English) [ 168359 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168359s.jpg)
![Radiant Sunflowers Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168352 ] Radiant Sunflowers Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168352 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168352s.jpg)
![Radiant Sunflowers Dies [ 168358 ] Radiant Sunflowers Dies [ 168358 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168358s.jpg)
![Autumn Opulence 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168336 ] Autumn Opulence 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168336 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168336s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow & Very Vanilla 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Gingham Ribbon [ 168364 ] Mossy Meadow & Very Vanilla 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Gingham Ribbon [ 168364 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168364s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!