Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Christmas Kits!

 

                   Two new kits were released today! Both are for Christmas and they are super cute! 

  The Christmas Companion kit makes 10 cards, 5 each of 2 designs. These are really cute with adorable cats and dogs.  I really like the scalloped edges on the card bases and the decorated envelopes too!  



 

 The Festive Plaid Pop-Outs kit makes 10 cards AND 10 tags! The cards feature a popped out area and that pop out is then used to create the tags! fun! I love the plaid and look at the pretty foiled envelopes! 


 


 Find these kits and the entire kits collection in my online store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!