Thursday, July 26, 2018

Sales Tax Holiay for select states!

Hi everyone! Did you know that some states have a Sales Tax Holiday?  Mine does not so I never really paid much attention, but as my customer base grows I have more customers outside of my state.  Each state has different rules about what is eligible for the sale, so check out the table below to see if you are effected.    Hopefully you can zoom in to see the table, or I will attempt to attach it here.
Zoom in to see what you an save on.  Most states have savings on Back to school type items, but that includes markers, adhesives, the Stampin' Blends!  and much more.
July 27-2th is Tennessee.
Aug 1-5 Wisconsin
Aug 3-4 Louisiana
Aug 3-5 Florida, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, & Virginia
August 4-5th Arkansas
August 10-12 Texas 

Click the Shop Stampin' Up! button under my blog header and start shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!