Saturday, July 7, 2018

Pop Out and Spin card with the Lift Me Up stamp set

Hi Everyone! Today I thought I would share a card from the Stamp Camp I held last weekend.  This was a fun card and although I don't think I will make a ton of them, it is a fun card to know how to make for that special someone who loves cards that move! The Hot Air Balloon spins around on the skewer by means of a string the pulls when you open and close the card.  It sounds trick and it does take some paying attention to what your doing, but I think anyone can make it! and for so many occasions.  You can make just about anything spin! Hearts for Valentine's Day, stars, butterflies, whatever you like.  I already plan a ballerina saved from a stamp set last Christmas called Sugar Plum Dreams. 




 For this card I used a stamp set called Lift Me Up.  It features hot air balloons and I choose it because I really wanted to use the "Best Route" designer series paper.  For the month of July, there are 10 select Designer Series Paper collection on sale buy 3 get 1 FREE!  I love this promotion.  It is one of my favorites because even if I already have what's on sale, I can use more,  because paper gets used up! In fact I am already mostly finished with this Best Route pack, and should probably get another, along with some Wood Textures, Under the Mistletoe, and a forth for free, but I don't know which yet! 
Here is the front of the card when closed.  I have a template for the cuts to the inner piece, you can print it out here.
















July 1st through 31st select designer series paper is on sale buy 3 get 1 free !  Shop the selection here!















 Also going on now is a Join Promotion!  Join now and get 10 FREE ink pads!!  Get all the details by clicking on my join video under the blog header. 





 




  Product List




1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, Beth! Love that you used the new Best Route DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!