Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Last day for 10 Free Ink Pads when you join

Hi everyone! Today is the last day to join my team and get 10 FREE ink pads! 
The starter kit is already a great deal ($99 for any $125 worth of ANY current products) and there is no obligation for further purchases.  That's right, no obligation for further purchases.  You can buy just the starter kit, get the 10 FREE ink pads, and never buy another thing.  You don't even have to remember to 'Cancel' or do anything,  Just never buy anything.  Now of course I hope that you will stay, I hope that you will like the products and the friendships, the sharing of ideas and the creativity.  The sense of accomplishments and pride in your creations and in seeing the happy faces of people who receive your work.  But I know that sometimes you jump into things, truly thinking that you will do more, but then time and life can get in the way and I get that.  When I joined almost 15 years ago I had small children, so I just bought here and there for just myself, and I liked the discount I got by being a demonstrator. I did the minimum to stay active, and I was my only customer.  Then my sister asked me to put together a scrapbook group for herself and a few fiends that liked my scrapbook pages, so I did that for a bit and was happy to not be my only customer, but I still just did that once a month.  Then as my kids got older I added some things, a card class here and there, special events for women's groups, things like that.  Now I have a blog and a video channel, customers from all over and a great team.  Being a demonstrator can be what ever you want it to be. Just you, getting great deals on your stamping supplies through your discount, or a bit of fun with a few friends once and a while by getting together for a craft night, or making a bit or a bunch of extra income by hosting classes and clubs and  more.  It is all up to you.
Watch my video for more info, or click the Join my team tab under the blog header to get started picking out your custom starter kit, any $125 for just $99 with FREE SHIPPING on the kit and ten extra ink pads thrown in on top of that already great deal.  That's an additional $67.50 in free stuff! 
Contact me with any questions, but remember, the deal ends today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!