Sunday, July 15, 2018

Southern Serenade with an 'accent' from Accented Blooms





Hi everyone.  Today I am sharing a card that I made with the little punch out from the Accented Blooms stamp set. The main image is from Southern Serenade, I just love that set, but the background was created with a little stamp that was laying on my desk from a card that I had made the day before.  

 See that little punch out stamp?  Stampin' Up! does this when there is a large area that is to be punched out, so that we don't accidentally get ink where we don't want it.  I was looking at that little punch out and thought it would make an interesting background.  What do you think?  I stamped in Crushed curry, sometimes full strength, sometimes with out re-inking the stamp, for a lighter tone.







 I colored in the main image with my favorite tool, the Aqua Painter.  I added Crushed Curry to the blossoms, Old Olive to the leaves and a lit of Crumb Cake 
shadow to the right of the flower.

Going on now!







Buy 3 packs of select Designer Series Paper and get 1 Free! Click here to shop the selection!













Join!  Choose any current $125 worth of products for just $99, and get TEN ink pads FREE!! Watch my join video (link under my blog header) or get started by clicking here!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!