Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Accented Blooms

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a card that was designed by Stampin' Up! and I used it at a recent event.  I thought it was really pretty, I loved the watercoloring, and I just had to make my own.
It starts with the Accented Blooms stamp set and the Tailored Label punch.  The punch is a must have for any card maker. With this card, it cuts out the specific shape of the stamp, but it is a great size and shape for so many sentiments, not too small, not too large. 
The watercoloring on this card is intentionally fast and loose, going outside of the lines a bit.  It gives a soft look that is really pretty.  zoom in and check it out if you can't quite see it.








The inside of the card gets a piece of Whisper White card stock to write your greeting or message.  
 















I made a quick video to show how to put it all together. I hope you like it.



I made another card with this stamp set and Colored Pencils.


















Product List


Going on now! Buy Three Get 1 FREE Select Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!