Monday, July 9, 2018

Emboss Resist with Dandelion Wishes

Hi everyone. Today I am sharing another card from last weeks stamp camp! I haven't made anything new this week.  We had a wonderful July 4th, complete with burgers and Fireworks.  I also celebrated my birthday, I wont tell you which one :)  as well as several family birthdays this month!  July has been busy!
I have to say, when I first saw this new stamp set in the catalog, I right away knew I had to have it and that I wanted to do an emboss resist card with it.  There was a dandelion stamp set many years back, and I remember doing using it with emboss resist.  Somewhere along the line I must have let it go, so seeing a new stamp set like this made me quite happy.
I have a short video showing how to make this card, it's really simple but quite pretty.
I hope you like it!


The little stamp with just the Dandelion fluffs is fun for decorating the inside of your card, as well as the envelope!


















I used this same stamp set with the emboss resist technique and Brusho.  Brusho is a Powdered watercolor.  You shake it on the card and then add water, or you wet your cardstock and shake the Brusho onto that.
















Product List

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!