Friday, March 1, 2013

New Releases for March






The new March "Best Of " set was released today!  If you have been reading my blog you know that in celebration of Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary they are releasing a new "Best Of " stamp set each month.  These sets will feature retried stamps of the past 25 years.  Last month was the "Best of Love"  and I really liked that set.  This month is the "Best of Flowers" and I really like this one as well.  I love coloring and I just think that Hydrangea is going to be just lovely for spring.  Each month the sets will come with a sticker, and when you get 6 sets, you can pick out a stamp set from the catalog for FREE (up to $14.95 value).  How fun is that? 





 Contact me with any questions!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!