Friday, March 8, 2013

Paper Pumpkin is almost here

In January I told you about a new monthly subscription called Paper Pumpkin that was coming soon! Well, now it's here!   Paper Pumpkin is a fun creative project delivered to your door each month, for $19.95.  The first kits are going to ship out March 15th to all those who sign up by March 10th!  I decided to give it a try, so I'll be sure to post my finished projects when they arrive.  Each month will have something different, with all supplies needed to finish the project, except adhesive.  If ink is required, you will get a marker or ink spot, so you don't have to worry you wont have all that you need, and you will get a nice collection of ink colors and sentiment stamps through out the year too! 
The first project will even include a clear block, so you don't even have to worry about not having that!  You can cancel or skip a month when ever you want. Month One is a card kit, the rest will be a surprise!  In the kit you will get photos of the finished project, as well as instructions.













 There is even a "Try it Kit" for $16.95 that can be purchased without a subscription so you can get an idea without signing up for anything. 
Here is a picture of the Try It Kit...

The Trial kit makes journals.  Make one for yourself and give the other as a gift.  You get a clear block in this kit too. 













click here to join!  And be sure to tell them Elizabeth Rush sent you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!