Friday, March 15, 2013

Want to get 20% off your orders?



Become a Demonstrator!  OK, I normally don't push joining my team.  First off I am afraid of being "pushy" in general, so I don't even like to ask.  Secondly, I used to figure if someone wanted to do it they would ask about it.  But, this is a really great time to do it, so I am stepping outside my comfort zone to tell you all about it.  I love it, and I bet you will too!
The Starter Kit is just $99 and you get to choose any $156.50 worth of products for that price, now through March 22nd!  You pick what you want, and keep going until you find $156.50 worth.  You can choose all digital product, or stamps, paper, any combination you like. 

Why would you do it?
 First of all is the 20% off discount.  How nice is that?  If there are a lot of items on your wish list, this is the way to go.  There are also sneak peeks and early ordering and other perks through out the year. 
A website just for you!
Stampin' Up! demonstrators have a website all their own where we share ideas and talk shop.  The photo gallery has thousands of cards, 3D items, and scrapbook pages for you to get ideas from.  There are also How-to Video's and links to other demo blogs to gain even more inspiration.  There is also a bi-monthly magazine with card ideas and other articles related to all things Stampin' Up!  
You don't have to hold classes or workshops!
You can join just for the discounts and perks and not hold any further classes.  There are quarterly minimums for you to meet to keep in good standing, but they are low and if you are placing orders every so often anyway, you probably already meet the $300 a quarter minimum all by yourself. 
This is how I started.  I wanted every color of ink, paper, marker and ribbon.  I didn't want to start a scrapbook page and think, "I wish I had So Saffron", and then have to wait till my demonstrator had another class, (back then we didn't have online ordering-can you imagine!) For a few years I was my only customer.  But then my sister asked me to put together a stamping night for her girl friends.  They would pay $10 to make 4 cards and some would place orders and before you knew it, it was a bi-monthly thing and I didn't have to buy anything to meet my minimums (that didn't stop me, but it was nice to know it was taken care of).    Then, things grew a bit  more and I was able to get the things I wanted by using hostess benefits and other perks.  I am no longer my best customer and I make some extra money, too!  My sisters friends have moved on and I have a new group of stampers and new friends too.  My monthly classes are a fun get away for me.  What a great thing! I get to spend time online and in person talking to other people who like the same things I do!    But, its your choice to take your demonstratorship to whatever level you want.
And, I am always available to help you too!
I am always happy to answer any demonstrator and customer questions.  And, if you are one of my regular class customers, of course you would still be able to come to class! 
Here is a link to the Stampin' Up! website that talks about joining.  Then come back and click my Join my Team Button! http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bethrush/jointhefun

Contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!