Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Christmas Party Favor ~ Fast and Fun

Hi Everyone!  Today I wanted to show you these fast and fun party favors.  I used the Warmth and Cheer Suite to make them.  The Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack is 6 x 6 inches, and that is the perfect size for these favors. 










In order to make them you will need to score the following lines into your paper. 
I made a quick video how to for this project and you will see just how easy it is! 
The Warmth and Cheer Designer series paper stack has 48 sheets in it.  You can make one favor per sheet, so that's 48 favors for $10!! That's just about $0.21 a box! You just need to add a little bit of ribbon and a big bag of Hersey kisses! 


 Here is a finished one!  They really only take a few minutes each. 
 After you make all the little punches you will be left with some odd little punched and folder shapes!  I just had to use them to make these little ornaments!
So then of course I needed to make a card with them as well!



I hope that you like today's projects! 













Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!