Saturday, October 1, 2016

Halloween Pop Up Panel card

Hi Everyone!  It's October first and there is just so much going on!!  The weather has definitely changed for one thing.  I love fall, so this is my time. I love the crisp air, the cooler temperatures and all the pumpkin products.  I love my sweaters and my clogs too.  October also happens to be the start of a new Stampin' Up! year, so all the my goals and earned points start back and zero and I get to decide what to do with those points this year, that's always fun.   October 1st is also World card making day, so there is a fun special going on for the next 5 days with some specials on the Tin of cards project kit or some paper and adhesive.  You can check that out here.   October is also the start of Buy 3 get 1 free on select Designer Series Paper packs, another one of my favorite promotions! So its just an all around great day!   To celebrate this new Stampin' Up! year I thought I would make a video!  I am going to try to be a bit more active on YouTube and other outlets so I thought the new Stampin' Up! year was a good time to start. 
  I saw this Pop Up Panel card on several sites, not sure where it originated.  It is such a fun card and it packs a great punch.  I did a 'reveal' at Stamp Camp, normally I show off the cards as people are coming in, but I wanted to see if they thought it was as fun as I did, so I held this one back.  When everyone was seated and looking at me, I opened it up and I was rewarded by sounds of surprise.  My group did not let me down. They seemed to really like it.  Check out my video below!

I hope you like the pop up panel card.  My Thank You cards for online orders will include a pop up card. I have made several varieties. 
And please check out the specials at Stampin' Up! this week.  You can see the World Card Making day deals here.  And the Buy Three get One Free special here.


Thanks for stopping by! 
Product List

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!