Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Avant Garden ~ A card all about Sale-a-Bration

Hi Everyone!  Today's card is all about Sale-a-Bration!  Are you aware of Sale-a-Bration?  Sale-a-Bration is an annual promotion from Stampin' Up! where you get to choose a FREE product from an exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend.  This sale lasts for 3 months, so you have time to spread out your purchases or make one big one to maximize your host rewards.  


I used THREE of the Sale-a-Bration products on this card.  I used the Avant Garden stamp set, the Delicate Details stamp set, and the Metallic Ribbon combo pack.
I stamped onto Shimmery White cardstock so that the paper would hold up to being wetted down.  This enabled me to get a blurry watercolor look.






















 Here is another version using the reverse side of the paper and Calypso Coral.










 


  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!