Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Christmas in July

Hi Everyone! Another Great project posts today at Craft Projects Central, where I am a guest designer this month.  Today's project is by Karen Hallam and features the new Be Merry Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!
If you want to get a head start on some Christmas projects this summer, here is an adorable boxed set of cards and tags that you can make up for someone special (it looks like a Christmas present!). This compartmentalized box holds three or more standard sized cards, three or more 3” x 3” card/tags, and three or more regular gift tags. This boxed set will get you singing Christmas carols in the middle of summer!
 To get the instructions to Karen's projects plus several others, get your subscription at Craft Project Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!