Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Peek-a-Boo Slider card

Hi Everyone. Today I have a fun slider card to share.  I love these fun slider cards because they have a fun peek-a-boo panel that will be a surprise to the person receiving the card.  A hidden panel slides forward to block the larger rose image with a Happy Birthday message.








Here is the inside.
The card is simple to make too, so even though it has some movement, anyone can do it.

For this card I used a stamp set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous.
The colors here are Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.





I made a video so that you can see step by step how to put the card together.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget that bonus days are going on.  For every $50 you spend in July, you get a $5 coupon to spend in August!
Today's supply list:

Product List

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!