Thursday, July 6, 2017

Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper

Hi Everyone!
I was in charge of the weekly challenge today at Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Global, a Facebook group for scrapbookers to get inspiration and share ideas.   Here is  my page.














I made the title with the Large Letters framelits dies.  I love these dies for scrapbook titles.












I added watercolor in Crushed Curry and Emerald Envy to a scrap of watercolor paper, then cut the letters out with the dies.


















The Labeler Alphabet is great for adding more to your titles or fun little quotes. I think this is a must have stamp set.  I always have a little (or big) bag of white scraps that are perfect for these little stamps.














 My favorite part of this page is the paper! I just love that Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper.  I used a larger strip of it to the right, and then cut out little bits of the pattern to add cute accents to the circles.  I love those little animals! so cute!





One thing that I am working on in my scrapbooking is to get over my handwriting.  I am more and more just writing on my pages because I want them to be more personal and more me.  I used to not add a lot of journaling, or I would print out journaling on a computer, but I have learned to embrace my own handwriting and just go for it. 
If you are interested in joining me at the Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Global feel free to check it out.  It is for demonstrators and non-demonstrators alike. 
Don't forget that Bonus Days are going on! Get a $5 coupon to use in August for every $50 you spend in July!


Product List





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!