Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Sending Hugs

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a card from my last Card Buffet.   I saw one similar on Pinterest by an other demonstrator named Connie Collins.  Do you find that when you pin things they tend to be from the same people over and over? I do, and I seem to like a lot from Connie Collins.  Here is a link to her card, so pretty.  She put a lot more effort into hers with that background! So pretty. http://www.constantlystamping.com/constantly_stamping/2017/09/gdp103.html
I think this card is  a good one to have in your card stash because it can be used as a sympathy card or for someone who is having a hard time at work or personally, any variety of reasons really.

I love the Wood Textures paper stack and feel it is a staple in my paper patterns. I have purchased a lot of this paper!  The leaf is also part of a die set that is a crafters essential, Seasonal Layers.  Check out the supply list at the bottom of this post to see these products!
Here is a quick video to show you how the die works and putting the card together. I hope you like it!


                                       Here are some samples from the Stampin' Up! catalog.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!