Friday, December 29, 2017

Truly Tailored Spring Occasions sneak peek

Hi Everyone!  Today I am sharing a swap card that I made this week.  I am participating in a swap that is to use all new stamps from the up coming Spring Occasions Catalog.  I elected to use products from the True Gentleman suite.  I love the papers in this collection, and the stamps are very fun too.  The
set has a masculine flair to it, which is somewhat hard to come by in stamps and papers, don't you think?


I took the idea of sprinkling sequins or rhinestones onto a card, but instead used the bow ties, which I cut from one of the patterns of paper.

This suite of products goes live on Januaray 3rd and then I will update this post with links to the actual stamps and paper products in the online store.
In the mean time, check out the video to see the rest of the True Gentleman suite of products.





And, don't forget, there are only a few days left to purchase products from the Holiday catalog.  Products from that catalog retire on January 2nd.  And, the reservation window to reserve your Stamparatus closes at 11:50 PM MT on December 30th.  After that you will need to wait until the Stamparatus is available in the next Annual Catalog on June 1st.  When you reserve your Stamparatus you will be required to enter your credit info, but you will not be charged until your Stamparatus ships.  Contact me with any questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!