Monday, February 4, 2019

Dandelion Wishes

Hi everyone! Today I want to share a fun card using the Dandelion Wishes Stamp set.  I gave it a fun Rainbow wash with a touch of watercolor.  This card is fast and easy but oh so pretty. 
By touching the dandelion tufts with a bit of ink from my Aqua Painter, I rainbowfied the dandelions for a whimsical get well card.





 I made a simple version as well, with just Stamp, paper and ink.














Watch how simple it is to make this fun card!



I hope that you like it.  I have started a new Facebook 'Group' page where you can join me and chat about all things Stampin' Up!   I learned that a 'group' page allows you to post things as well as me.  You can post questions or suggestions, or ask me to make something or explain something.  My Facebook Business page is great too but it is one sided as I am the only one who can post, however with a group, you can too! I hope you'll join me there: Beth's Paper Cuts idea sharing group



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!