Friday, September 3, 2021

September List of Stamping Events

 

Monthly Inspiration from the new Annual Catalog

Happy September! I'm starting to notice a bit of autumn in the air. Over then next several months we have a cornucopia of festive seasons to celebrate and lots of reasons to create cards and gifts.

Join me this month and you'll be on your way to celebrating them all in style. You'll get hands-on with fantastic new items from the Mini Catalog and get to take advantage of the last month of Sale-a-Bration, too!

In-person and online events fill quickly this time of year, so contact me to RSVP or to schedule your personal event!

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth






Current Monthly Special Current Monthly Special

UPCOMING EVENTS

In Person Events
Card Buffet Sept 9th and 10th
Stamp Camp Sept 25th
Online Events
September Sale-a-Bration card kit bonus Sept. 13th on Facebook
September Color Challenge Sept. 2oth on Facebook
September Mystery Kits sign up Sept. 27th There will then be a video for putting them together on Oct 3rd on YouTube and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!