Friday, May 3, 2024

Amazing New Starter Kit deal

 

There is an AMAZING new Starter Kit special going on right now.  The starter kit is always a great deal, but this special just takes things to a whole new level!   When you purchase a starter kit in May, you will get an additional $82 in new products added to your kit! And these are all new products, the new In Color products!  You will get all 5 new In Color Ink Pads, all 5 new In Color Markers, as well as a pack of new In Color Cardstock and a pack of new In Color Designer Series Paper. The rest of the starter kit is up to you.  To purchase a starter kit you pick ANY $125 worth of products, your choice. Get stamps, paper, a die cut machine, you decide. Then just pay $99 plus tax, and it ships FREE. The $82 in new In Color products will be added in.  That means that for $99 you will get $207 worth of products! Amazing.

You will then be a part of the Stampin' Up! demonstrator community.  You don't have to sell or demonstrate, but you can if you wish.  When I joined 15 years ago I joined to get the demo discount. This is the majority of demonstrators and it's a perfectly great reason to join, they are the life of Stampin' Up! If you choose, you can decide to promote Stampin' Up! in small ways by getting a couple friends together to stamp or craft and placing orders for them. Or you can build a business for yourself.  It's up to you. There are no forced purchases, not obligations.  You can purchase the starter kit and never purchase another thing.  But, I think you will find that there is a great community of demonstrators and idea sharing out there, groups to join, products to explore, crafts to be made.  I though I would drop once I had all the ink pad and paper colors.  But I never did. I love this community.  I was my only customer for many years, but then as my children got older and started school, I had more time to craft with others and my business grew. Now I love creating card classes for others and sharing Stampin' Up! My little hobby has grown into a little business.  

Watch my join video to learn more, then click the Join my team tab under the blog header to starting picking out the items for your starter kit. Contact me with any questions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!