Friday, May 31, 2024

Graduation Cap card

 

 Hi stampy friends!  I am last minute making Graduation Cards.  I need 12 by Sunday and it's Friday! 

 

This year I am using the Cap and Gown Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! I know it's late to be showing you graduation cards! I have been behind in making them because I have been distracted by the fun new Annual Catalog and the thousands of Cicadas in my yard (I actually like them and have been making projects around cicadas!)  I do give some alternate suggestions for stamp sets that may be in your stash in case you are last minute like me! 

 

 

 

 

 

This first card is fairly simple. I used Basic Black and Basic White cardstock. My graduates are stamped in Black Memento ink and colored in with shades of color with Stampin' Blends. 

The patterened paper on the side is retired from the Rock and Roll Designer Series Paper Pack, but you can look for other Black and White patterns in your stash. 

I made some with Red Caps and Sleeves, for a school color, but I had to get them in the mail and forgot to take a photo first.  These would be easy to customize. 


This Cap Card is super fun and you can easily add a spot for a gift card or money. 

I made the tassel with some retired Baker's Twine. 

I've made this card in the past, here is a link to an older version: https://bethrush-bethspapercuts.blogspot.com/2012/05/graduation-time.html

 

The 'Celebrate' die cuts are from the Wanted To Say dies. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a video for the cap card and the tassel here: 

 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!