Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wildly Flowering Suite

 Hi stampy friends. Today I am playing around with the new Wildly Flowering Suite from Stampin' Up! This is a full suite with stamps, dies, designer paper, an embossing folder and embellishments. 

This suite is featured in the new Annual Catalog. 

I am traveling to a demonstrator event on Saturday and needed to make some swaps, what's a demo event without card swaps? and so I thought I would use this pretty new set. 






I really like this paper, mostly I think, because I like the white flowers on the colored background. I think my favorite is the Wild Wheat. 










Here is what I came up with for my first go with the suite.  I need to make 18, so I wanted something pretty, but simple.  I think I achieved that! For this Trio I used the 2022-2025 In Color Jute trim for my bows.  The blue card is actually Misty Moonlight and the jute trim is Boho Blue, but I think it worked just fine.  What's your favorite color?


For the swap I settled on Misty Mauve. I will use either the Misty Moonlight or Wild Wheat at one of my upcoming events. I also switched the jute trim out for linen thread, because I didn't think I had enough of the Mauve to finish all 18 cards.  I used Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils to color in the little flower.

 

                                             I made a video how to for this card.





Here are some of the catalog samples. You can really see how fun those dies are in these photos. I love that scalloped frame. 

I'm sure I will have a lot of fun using this suite. I am going to copy that top card for sure!  I also really like the paper patterns and want to recreate them in my art journal.  They are so pretty! 

Beginning on June 5th there will be a Bundle Sale! YAY! Stamp and Die Bundles will be an additional 10% !  When you purchase stamps with their coordinating dies as a bundle, you already get 10$ off, so this will be an additional 10%!  The Stampin' Up! emboss and cut machines will also be 10% off. Start making your list! 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!