Hi Stampin' Friends! Today I want to share a card that we made at my past Stamp Camp! This is a GORGEOUS new bundle from Stampin' Up! It is the Butterfly Flight bundle. This is meant to use with the new Hot Foil System, but the masks are also sold separately so even if you don't have the hot foil system, you can still use the masks. Below is the same card, one with gold foil and one without. I love them both!
The color combo I used for this card is Fresh Freesia, Berry Burst, Misty Moonlight and Secret Sea. When using the Hot Foil, the butterfly bodies are foiled. I used gold for this card. If you are not using the foil, then you need a color for the bodies, that is where I used the Secret Sea.
The Butterfly Flight bundle does not include any sentiments and works with any that you have in your collection. My Stamp Camp attendees seem to like Birthday Cards the best, so I brought along the Balloon Festoon stamp set for the Happy Birthday sentiment on the outside and Enjoy your day on the inside.
I couldn't get a good photo of the gold shimmer with the foil, but it is really pretty. The foil catches the light as you move the cards and gives a nice extra special luxe look to the card.
The version with out the foil is also really pretty and I can see reasons why this less blingy version would be desired as well. These are nice sized butterflies too! Perfect for scrapbook pages and home decor projects. I look forward to making butterflies with other color combinations. They are going to be fun!
I really like decorative masks and Stampin' Up! has come out with some really great ones. Be sure to check them all out here. Some have coordinating stamp sets, some hot foil sets. All super fun and easy to use.
Product List




![Butterfly Flight Bundle [ 170065 ] Butterfly Flight Bundle [ 170065 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170065s.jpg)
![Butterfly Flight Decorative Masks [ 170076 ] Butterfly Flight Decorative Masks [ 170076 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170076s.jpg)
![Berry Burst 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 144243 ] Berry Burst 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 144243 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144243s.jpg)
![Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147143 ] Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147143 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147143s.jpg)
![Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin' Pad [ 155611 ] Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin' Pad [ 155611 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155611s.jpg)
![Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad [ 153118 ] Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad [ 153118 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/153118s.jpg)
![Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ] Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165285s.jpg)
![Blending Brushes Storage [ 160519 ] Blending Brushes Storage [ 160519 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/160519s.jpg)
![Small Blending Brushes [ 160518 ] Small Blending Brushes [ 160518 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/160518s.jpg)
![White Willow 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock [ 166703 ] White Willow 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock [ 166703 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166703s.jpg)
![Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ] Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170066s.jpg)
![Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 155613 ] Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 155613 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155613s.jpg)
![Lovely Blossoms 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167168 ] Lovely Blossoms 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167168 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167168s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!