Hi Stampin' Friends! Well, I caved this year and purchased the 12 Days of Creativity Advent Calendar. It arrived today and I had thought about saving it till December but no, I opened it within ten minutes!! Wow! I have no patience! But, I am glad I did because I really love it. The Advent Calendar comes with a full sized stamp set and then 12 products that all coordinate together to form a beautiful suite of products. The products themselves are NOT Christmas themed but rather things you can use all year.
I did an unboxing so if you like spoilers, then click away, but if you want to be surprised, then do not open this video!!I can't wait to play with these products, particularly one of them!! If you watch you will know what I mean! I hope more things like it come out in the months ahead. LOVE!!
Purchase yours below!
Product List

![12 Days Of Creativity Advent Calendar (English) [ 168589 ] 12 Days Of Creativity Advent Calendar (English) [ 168589 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168589s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!