Thursday, September 3, 2026

Under My Wing stamp set

 Hi Stampin' Friends! Today I want to share a card I made for a swap. I recently traveled to Michigan for a super fun demonstrator event and part of the event was a Shoebox Swap. If you have never heard of a Shoebox Swap, let me tell you what that is.  Each person makes a finished card, and then makes up kits with all the pieces needed to recreate the card. We put it all in a shoebox type box with the inks, stamps and everything. Then we pass the boxes around the table so we each get to make one of each others cards. Fun! Here is the card that I brought.


 This is the new Under My Wing stamp set.  It is part of the September Online Exclusives Release. You can see the Online Exclusives here.   I loved this stamp set right away because I love birds and I love to color. This set fits both of those loves!! I decided to watercolor my first card with the set. I used Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, and Old Olive inks. See my full how to tutorial on YouTube for tips and tricks. 

 

I kept the inside simple with a nice Thank you note.  The Designer Papers I used for this card are from the Brushed With Beauty Designer Series Paper collection.  
 

I am sure I will try this stamp out with other colors and mediums. Next up I think watercolor pencils! 

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!