Wednesday, September 2, 2026

New Product of the Month

 


 Take a look at the Gorgeous new Product of the Month! The Luxe Foliage 12 x 12 paper is so pretty and perfect for the beginning of Fall!  I love the colors, the shimmer from the gold foil and the cute patterns. 

Look at the samples that Stampin' Up! provided.  

 





The product of the month can be added to any order of $75 or more for just $5! You can also chose from Past Products of the month instead if you choose. Last month's paper was also wonderful so take a look at that as well. You  can only get 1 product of the month each month and they sometimes sell out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!