Monday, June 11, 2018

Father's Day Tiny Treat Box Favors

 Hi Everyone!  If you have been a blog follower for awhile you know that I make a lot of party favor type projects.  Today I am sharing a cute little life preserver treat holder with Lifesaver candies inside. 
These use the Tiny Treat Boxes and they are just such a cute size, 2 x2x2 inch boxes.  And not too big that it costs a fortune to fill them up.  I was able to get 10 wrapped lifesavers in each one.

I used the 'Happy' and 'Father's Day' stamps from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. This is a great stamp set to have on hand as it has so many little words to mix and match for many occasions.

The 'You're a Lifesaver' comes from the March Paper Pumpkin kit.  I want to do a little ad for the paper Pumpkins right now!  They are so great because each month you get some pre-designed cards or treat holders or some combination of the two, and all the supplies needed to make them, but then once all that is done, you still have the stamp set and ink spot to use again and again.  Your stamp collection will thank you. I am always going to my Paper Pumpkin stamps for just the right sentiment.  And ink spots are great for inking up word stamps and not getting them all inky from the big pads, or for inking up a stamp on your Stamparatus!   You should definitely look into signing up for Paper Pumpkin. Click the link to the right or contact me for more information. 
I made a quick video for how to make the cute life preserver.



The Tiny Treat Boxes are great, consider keeping some around!  Here is a past favor I made with them, filled with citrus truffles from Lindt.















Product List

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!