Wednesday, June 27, 2018

FREE INK PADS!!

Yippee! There's a new Join Promotion!  I love when there is a join promotion because I love sharing Stampin' Up! with fellow crafters and I truly feel that there is nothing at all to loose and so much to gain by joining Stampin' Up!  You can join and from day one you are getting a deal, so when there is a join promotion, it's just icing on the already iced cake!   Have you ever placed an order for around $100?  probably right?  Well to join, you just need to place an order of $99 but you get to choose $125 worth of ANY products in the catalog. And it ships FREE!  So right off the bat you save, but starting July 1st though the 31st you will get a FREE ink pad collection on top of the $125 worth of products!!! You can choose from 5 ink pad collections, including one with the new InColors!  and maybe you will have a few of the colors in the collections, but FREE is good! and you can always use another ink pad or use them as give-a-ways to friends who stamp with you or at a workshop should you choose to work Stampin' Up! as a business. 
Now let's talk about that 'work it as a business' thing.  A common question I get is "If I am a demonstrator, will I have to 'Demonstrate' ?"   The answer is no.  You can be your only customer. And honestly, you never have to make another purchase again after the starter kit.  There are no forced orders, no automatic shipments, nothing. Yes, I will email you and say you haven't placed an order in a while, and I will ask if you are planning on dropping. And you can say you have enough stamps and ink and are done, and I will say OK, I get it, and hope you feel free to contact me again if ever you nee any further stampy stuff.   That's it!   But if you do want to work it as a business, I can help you with that as well. I can help you set up a blog or Facebook page, tell you how I make videos, and answer any questions you may have. 
The Christmas Catalog is just around the corner, so joining now will give you advance looks and purchasing power on new products, and discounts for the busiest time of year!  You start off with a 20% discount and that amount can grow when you meet sales targets if you choose to.
Demonstrators get access to online websites full of ideas and help on a Stampin ' Up! website called Stampin' Connections, and a couple Facebook pages where we share project ideas and business tips. 
I have a team page as well and am happy to answer any questions.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, bethrush@issinternet.com 
Start looking through the current product offering and see what items you would put in your starter kit.  Remember, choose $125 worth of products and just pay $99 plus tax, the kit ships FREE and then choose your FREE ink pad collection as well!  Then, on July 1st, click the Join my team button under my blog header and get started!! You wont regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!