Thursday, June 7, 2018

Broadway Bound with Paper Pmpkin!


Hi Everyone!  We have been given a little insight into what this months Paper Pumpkin kit will look like!  It is said to be a great companion to the Broadway Bound suite of products from the annual catalog!  You do not need to have the Broadway Bound suite, but it's just that the stamps and pieces of the kit are a great set to have with this suite!  Here is a photo of the suite of products in the annual catalog! I love the bold colors and gold accents.  And we all need birthday sets!

To get the June Paper Pumpkin kit you need to subscribe or order by June 10th.  You can buy a one time kit, a 3, 6 or 12 month prepaid subscription (when you pre-pay all at once you save $1 a month on the 6 months or buy 11 get the 12ths free on the 12 month prepaid plan) , or do a monthly pay as you go subscription.  Click the Paper Pumpkin icon to the right to subscribe on the pay as you go monthly subscription, or go to my web store by clicking Shop Stampin' Up! under my blog header to shop for the 1, 3, 6 or 12 month prepay.  You can also add some items from the Broadway Bound collection to your order.  You earn Stampin' Rewards on orders over $150 and frequent buyer rewards too!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! bethrush@issinternet.com

Here are some products you may want to add:

  Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!