Friday, June 29, 2018

Sea of Textures ~ Watercolor Smoosh

Hi Everyone! I thought I would share a card I made this week for a Swap I am participating in.  I used the new Sea of Textures stamp set and coordinating dies.  When you buy the stamps and dies together as a bundle, you save 10%!













I really love the dies with this set, they have several extras, such as sand-dollars and a new, some coral and sea grass.  Really fun for cards and scrapbook pages.














I love to watercolor, so I decided to make an interesting background with the watercolor smoosh technique. 
I used the new Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue inks, as well as Night of Navy.
This technique is simple to do and gives a fun background.  Check out the video to see it step by step.










 I hope that you will give this technique a try! And when you do, let me know about it.  Chat with me on my Facebook page at Beth's Paper Cuts!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!