Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Guest tutorial writer ~ Coffee Painting

Hi everyone.  I was honored to be asked once again to make a tutorial for SplitcoastStampers, one of my all time favorite websites! This time they asked me to make a tutorial for a card I made a few years back where I painted with coffee!  I love painting with coffee, maybe it's the smell that it gives off while I work or just that it's my favorite drink, but it's a fun idea and people get a kick out it when they receive a coffee painted card, so I just love doing it.  I hope that you will give it a try.  

You can find my tutorial here at the SplitcoastStampers website. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/coffeepainting  There are step by step instructions as well as a video that I made.
If you do give it a try, please add your creation to the gallery, I would love to see it! 
My tutorial card uses a stamp called Coffee Cafe by Stampin' Up!.   I also made another card by just painting free hand.


I hope you enjoy the tutorial, leave me some love if you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!