Friday, September 23, 2011

More Spice cake!

I saw this pretty card on one of my favorite websites today, (www.splitcoaststampers.com) so I had to case it.  Case is a term used by stampers to mean "copy and share everything".   The card used my current favorite paper, so it immediately caught my eye.  I also liked that it was clean and simple.   I changed it up just  a tiny bit from the original because I wanted to make another accordion fold flower so it matched the box I made thursday (http://bethrush-bethspapercuts.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-love-with-spice-cake.html ) and also because I wanted to use a bit less of the patterned paper.  I may have a paper hoarding problem, not sure : )      Here is a link to the original if  you would like to check it out :  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2056037?&si=SUO  I like Jen's use of ribbon, and her flower is really pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!