Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spooky Treats!

Well, these treats are more cute than spooky! Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog starts today and one of the new items we carry are these cute little treat bags! They are long tube shaped bags, so only for little things, perfect for M&M's!  I needed a fall themed item for a swap I'm participating it, and so I thought of Halloween treats.  These bags were just the thing.  It was a bit tricky to get the first M&M flat in the bottom of the bag, but once you get the first one it, the rest just slide into place.  I used a stamp set called "Batty for You" to make the toppers.  I punched the images out with my 1 3/8 circle punch, and then finsihed them off with a scalloped circle in festive Halloween colors.  The words on the images are super cute.  They say "You light up the place with that smile on your face",  "I'm batty for you", and "Trick or Treat, smell my feet", as well as 5 others I didnt use yet.  Super cute, super fun, I hope my fellow swappers like what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!