Saturday, September 10, 2011

yet another rosette post

One more project using an accordion fold rosette.  I needed a quick thank you and so I thought about a "sour cream container" box.  These are super quick to put together and I think they are really cute.  You need a 5 x 7 piece of paper, Concord Crush Designer paper used  here.  Roll it up like a toilet paper tube and adhere.  You need something strong, so I chose sticky strip.  Next you pinch one end closed and adhere with more sticky strip.  IMPORTANT: You need to fill it now, because if you keep going, you will be too late,  ask how I know : )    Once you get it filled with  your treats, you can pinch the other end closed, but at an oposite direction than your other end.   At this point you can decorate your container any way you like.  Right now, that means an accordion fold rosette from my scallop circle punch.  I  have explained this process a few posts down, scroll down and check it out, an while your at it, scroll down and check out some things even further down just for fun.
I made leaves by making a figure 8 with some Pear Pizzazz ribbon, and attached it behind my rosette with a clear rhinestone brad. I made a tag with a very cute set called "Tagtastic".  This is a hostess set that you could earn free by hosting a workshop, or if you come to my "Stamp Camps" and fill up my customer punch card.   I hope  you have enjoy three days of accordion folds.  I need to get to work on ideas for my upcoming Stamp Camp, I may add this little guy to the projects.  If you are in the burbs of Chicago, join in the fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!