Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking!


I am taking a class on using the My Digital Studio software.  It is an online class being run by another Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  She is just a whiz at digital projects of all sorts, and I've been following her blog for a while, so when I saw she was offering a class I thought I should do it.  I am pretty good with the software already, at least I thought I was, but Heather really thinks outside of the box and in the first two days I have learned two new things.  Here is a link to her blog in case you are interested in checking it out: /http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I love this layout!! You did an awesome job using your MDS!! I will be featuring this layout on My Crafty Picks #54 with a link back to your blog on 2-26-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!