Friday, February 24, 2012

Quick treat bag

I needed to make a quick little thank you, and so I whipped up this box in minutes.  This box uses one piece of paper, 8 1/2 by 11 and some  added embellishments to make it cute. To make it even easier than it already was, I used precut flower die cuts from the spring occasions mini catalog.  The kit comes with approx 50 die cut flowers, some tags, and a sheet of 30 pink rhinestone stick ons.
To make the box you need to trim half of an inch off the long side, to make the paper  8 1/2 by 10 1/2.  Then you need to score that paper at 1 1/2 in, 5 in, 6  1/2 and 10in, along the long side, then turn the paper and make another score at 1 1/2 inches.

cut off the small rectangle made by your score lines, you can see where I've cut mine in this picture.  You also need to cut along the score lines up to the 1 1/2 inch line you made. 
Fold your box and use a strong adhesive, like sticky strip, to glue it together.  I also added a crease line to the sides so that it closed nicely.
Add your embellishments.
I added a tab punch and some ribbon to the top, as a closure for the box.  In the background of this picture you can see the Blossom Builder Kit.   Fill it with something, I recommend Chocolate, and you're done! Yea! So fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!